Sunday, October 14, 2012

Barbeque teaser

I love barbeque. I love Rattler's. But I can't spend money at Rattler's as often as I want. ...so what's a girl to do? Make her own yummy meal!

Originally, I told Mike that I wanted to barbeque some steak. But then I got thinking that steak really should have some good barbeque sauce. Then I looked up online, picked one, and altered a recipe for barbeque. After I made a whole bunch of sauce, I decided that I wanted chicken too, because then I'd have leftovers. Sooo....we ended up barbequing a huge steak and five chicken thighs. So. Good.



Barbeque. Home made sauce. Roasted (caramelized) carrots. Steamed broccoli.

Oh yeah.

I'm not looking forward to when the little guy can eat this food. I don't want to share!

Shall I share the sauce recipe? Or should I keep it as a secret sauce?... I think it's amazing, personally. Like, I'm using my finger to clean the bowl, so I can lick it. Delicious!

Maybe I'll just wait and see if anyone says they want the recipe...leave a comment if you want it!

1 comment: