We went to Ren Faire a few weeks ago and took our little guy with us. Such a cute little one!
After having such a cutie like him, you must understand why I'm so determined that our group needs to all be costumed. ...which means much sewing in little time.
And oh, how crazy this week has been! With a week that's so busy and packed I like to have quick and easy lunch options. Saffron Road makes some really great gluten free chicken strips that I love-but they are expensive. And one package isn't enough for me AND my little boy. So recently I decided to experiment and see what I could come up with.
And it's been on my white board since then.
Waiting to be shared.
So, before I get side tracked again, I want to share it! (and also because I really want to clean my white board and have it fully available again)
2-3 chicken breasts
1/2 cup corn flour
1/8 cup white rice flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp onion
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut the chicken into strips of whatever size you want.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Whip egg into a froth, and dip chicken into it, then dipping in to the dry mix. Place on a parchment papered baking sheet.
- Bake 12-16 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with tator tots of something else of equal yum!